NLP is like having a handbook to run your brain it provides simple, powerful methods to change the way you think feel and act, to achieve success in those areas you’d like to improve.
NLP helps us understand the difference between what we do that produces mediocre results or failure and what we do that brings about success or excellence. It is often reffered to as the study of excellence as it is based on modelling people at the top of their field. Working out, how they do, what they do well.
Neuro = How we think and how our body and mind interact
Linguisitic = Language and how we speak consciously and unconsciously to create our reality
Programming = Habits and patterns that we have created and run automatically, that we can can enhance and upgrade.
By understanding automatic thought processes better, we can learn to take control, of habitual often unconscious behavior and start achieveing goals, which so far have seemed beyond reach.
Latest research states that we use only 5% of our mind consciously and the remaining 95% unconsciously. That means what we do, think, say and feel everyday happens automatically, without our conscious input. Its why we can decide to do something, and find ourselves doing the opposite.
According to some researchers our unconscious mind is 1 million times more powerful than our conscious mind!
With Transformational coaching we can tap into the power of your mighty unconscious mind, overcome obstacles and program you for success.
Imagine what can happen when we consciously start to utilise the unconscious.
NLP defined according to its co- founder Dr Richard Bandler Neuro-Linguistic Programming: "a model of interpersonal communication chiefly concerned with the relationship between successful patterns of behaviour and the subjective experiences (esp. patterns of thought) underlying them" and "a system of alternative therapy based on this which seeks to educate people in self-awareness and effective communication, and to change their patterns of mental and emotional behaviour.
NLP Neuro linguistic programming is a behavioral science based on the study of success and excellence. It models what people do well and how they do it, exploring beliefs, attitudes and strategies so others can apply it for their benefit. To this extent NLP is not new, it is merely the study and strategy of people who excel in a particular area in life, so that you, too can benefit
NLP was developed last century by Richard Bandler and John Grinder who studied the success of Virginia Satir (Family therapy),Milton Erickson (Ericksonian hypnotherapy), and Fritz Pearls (Gestalt). From there it has rapidly progressed and produced a whole new range of methodologies to bring about lasting change and success in peoples lives. It is used in many fields today including:
- Personal Development
- Business and Management
- Sales and Marketing,Communication
- Health and Wellbeing
- Life Coaching
- Education (Accelerated Learning)
- Human Resources
NLP is the most powerful mind technology for self-change developed in the last 20years - The nightengale Conant corporation – the worlds foremost producer of development & motivational programmes.
- Boost your confidence
- Recognize your own potential and take action to achieve it.
- Modify your thoughts and behaviors to work for you.
- Master your emotions so you can be calm and confident whenever you want.
- Create balance in the important areas of your life.
- Learn powerful techniques to focus and shape your future.
- Improve your relationships.
- Pack your toolbox with lots of useful resources
- Enhance communication.
- Increase your believe in yourself
- Get the extra edge in business
- Life direction, Mission and Values
- Get on Top of Stress
- Overcome Anxiety & Depression
- Improve your Well-being
- Improve your Sleep
Programming is a useful metaphor to gain insight into the Unconscious. Most people have access to a computer and know that for it to operate, software or programming must be added to the hardware, to use it for the purpose you intended.
In a similar way we are born with infinite potential. We are a blank slate. In the first seven years we take in everything we are exposed to from our families, society, tv, our culture etc. This information forms our beliefs our values and our attitudes. The way we are in the world or what we call in NLP our “Model of the World”. According to Dr Bruce Lipton 70% percent of the programs up to age 7 are disempowering, limiting and self sabotaging as given by psycholigists which means our sub conscious is really loaded with programs that do not support us and do not support our future intentions.
Significant emotional experiences and life events can impact on our unconscious, both negatively and positively.
Through engaging your unconscious you have the ability to transform limited programs and install or enhance positive programming.